In this article, we will understand what proxies are and why they are needed.
So, when you go to the Internet from any device, you are assigned a certain IP address that has the format 126.96.36.199 (as an example).
P. S You can go to the site 2ip.ru and check your IP address.
When you visit Facebook, the site sees your IP address. But if you go to 10 accounts with 1 IP address - Facebook will not like it and it will block you because the probability that there are 10 people in your apartment who take turns using the FB site is extremely low.
So what should I do?
It's pretty simple. You need to use a proxy. Fortunately, now in Google you can find hundreds of services that sell them. Instructions on how to use them are provided on their websites by almost all services.
A proxy is a tunnel. You connect to it, and at the end you go to the FB website. In total, he does not see your configured IP address and only sees the proxy address - which is a "new user"for him.
1. Buy a proxy of the country that you are going to log in to.
2. 1 proxy = 1 account
3. Buy only individual proxies (without neighbors - so that only you can use them)
4. If you have logged in to 1 account from 1 ip address - do all subsequent logins from it, too
5. Buy proxies only from trusted sellers with a good reputation. The average proxy price is 70 rubles for 30 days.
There are also several types of proxies on the market:
1. ipv4-standard proxies (recommended)
2. ipv6-does not recommend because FB does not accept this protocol.
3. Mobile-this proxy is distributed from a mobile phone. After each reboot of the device, the IP address changes. It is recommended to use it if you work with more than 10 accounts.
Proxies have the following types:
1. Http - standard (recommended)
2. Socks - faster (also recommended)
But in fact, there is no difference, and you will not notice a faster speed.
We recommend you to read it: